Moore Law Group Develops Effective Strategies to Help Avoid Deportation and Removal from the U.S.
"(Moore Law Group) worked hard and got my daughter immigration status changed from deportation to Green Card. I do not know how to thank him, my daughter have been to 2 immigration lawyer who could not help, but rather they put fear in her." - Victoria
Deportation (now called Removal) is the act and process of formally removing non-citizens from one country and returning them to their country of origin. The United States considers non-citizens deportable if they violated U.S. immigration law or more serious criminal laws. Deportation is ordered by an immigration judge without any punishment being imposed or contemplated.
Appealing a Deportation Order
You may appeal certain deportation rulings. If an Immigration Judge denies your case, you have 30 days to appeal the decision to the Board of Immigration Appeals (BIA). It is important to seek legal advice from a deportation & removal defense lawyer before making an appeal.
Applying for Readmission
If you are deported, you may be able to apply for readmission.
Some Ways to Avoid Deportation and Removal
- Cancellation of Removal for Permanent Residents
- This is used when a green card holder commits a crime and asks the judge to give him a second chance to keep his green card.
- Cancellation of Removal for Non-Permanent Residents
- Asylum and Withholding of Removal
- For people who are already in the United States and are unable or unwilling to return their home country because of persecution or a well-founded fear of persecution.
- Waivers of Inadmissibility for Fraud
- Adjustment of Status
- Those who qualify for visas allowing an adjustment of status are often petitioned for by a spouse, other family member, or an employer.
- Appeals to the Board of Immigration Appeals (BIA)
- An appeal of an immigration judge’s decision must be received by the BIA within 30 days from the date it was issued by the court.
Our Dedicated Deportation and Removal Defense lawyer in Baltimore, MD Can HelpThe deportation and removal proceedings are very complex and a qualified immigration attorney should be consulted. If
you need assistance, the deportation lawyer at Moore Law
Group, P.A. can see you through the process. Time is usually of the
essence when it comes to deportation, and our immigration lawyers are
dedicated to working quickly to expedite your Removal Defense.
Contact an experienced Deportation Defense Lawyer in Baltimore, MD today to discuss your case!
Memberships & Associations
Maryland State Bar
Call a Proven Deportation & Removal Defense Lawyer Now
2013,2014, 2015, 2016
• Communications Ability
• Quality of Service
• Value for Money
2013 & 2014
Consut a Proven Deportation & Removal Defense Lawyer Now
Why Choose Us
- Over 45 Years Experience
- AV Peer Rated By Martindale-Hubbell
- Clients' Choice for Immigration Lawyer
- Client Distinction Award 2013, 2014
- Able to Represent Immigration Clients from Anywhere in the World - Securely
- Personal Attention On Every Case
- Financing Available
We accept the following types of payments: