Our Trusted Naturalization Lawyer Can Help You Achieve Your American Dream
We have assisted immigration clients around the globe with their dream
of U.S. citizenship for the past 30 years. One way to become a U.S.
citizen is through Naturalization.
Naturalization is the process by which U.S. citizenship is granted to a foreign citizen or national after he or she fulfills the requirements established by Congress in the Immigration and Nationality Act (INA).
How to Apply for Naturalization:
- To apply for naturalization, file Form N-400, Application for Naturalization.
You May Qualify for Naturalization if:
- You have been a permanent resident for at least 5 years and meet all other eligibility requirements.
- You have been a permanent resident for 3 years or more and meet all eligibility requirements to file as a spouse of a U.S. citizen.
- You have qualifying service in the U.S. armed forces and meet all other eligibility requirements.
- Your child may qualify for naturalization if you are a U.S. citizen, the child was born outside the U.S., the child is currently residing outside the U.S., and all other eligibility requirements are met.
Let our skilled naturalization lawyer Help obtain your citizenship to the United statesThe process of obtaining U.S. citizenship through Naturalization may be quite complex and filled with potential pitfalls. If
you need assistance with Naturalization, the lawyer and legal professionals at Moore Law
Group, P.A. can see you through the process. Time is usually of the
essence when it comes to immigration, and our immigration lawyers are
dedicated to working quickly to expedite your Naturalization.
Contact an experienced U.S. Citizenship through Naturalization Lawyer in Baltimore, MD today to discuss your case and get your U.S. Citizenship through Naturalization process started! We can assist your immigration needs from anywhere in the world!
Memberships & Associations
Maryland State Bar
Call a trusted naturalization Lawyer Now
Contact a trusted naturalization Lawyer Today
Why Choose Us
- Over 45 Years Experience
- AV Peer Rated By Martindale-Hubbell
- Clients' Choice for Immigration Lawyer
- Client Distinction Award 2013, 2014
- Able to Represent Immigration Clients from Anywhere in the World - Securely
- Personal Attention On Every Case
- Financing Available
We accept the following types of payments:
*Some information from USCIS.
Please consult an immigration attorney for advice about your individual situation. This site and its information is not legal advice, nor is it intended to be. Feel free to get in touch by electronic mail, letters or phone calls. Contacting us does not create an attorney-client relationship. Until an attorney-client relationship is established, please withhold from sending any confidential information to us.