Our Trusted Naturalization Lawyer Can Help You Achieve Your American Dream
We have assisted immigration clients around the globe with their dream of U.S. citizenship for the past 30 years. One way to become a U.S. citizen is through Naturalization.
Naturalization is the process by which U.S. citizenship is granted to a foreign citizen or national after he or she fulfills the requirements established by Congress in the Immigration and Nationality Act (INA).
How To Apply For Naturalization:
- To apply for naturalization, file Form N-400, Application for Naturalization.
You May Qualify For Naturalization If:
- You have been a permanent resident for at least 5 years and meet all other eligibility requirements.
- You have been a permanent resident for 3 years or more and meet all eligibility requirements to file as a spouse of a U.S. citizen.
- You have qualifying service in the U.S. armed forces and meet all other eligibility requirements.
- Your child may qualify for naturalization if you are a U.S. citizen, the child was born outside the U.S., the child is currently residing outside the U.S., and all other eligibility requirements are met.
Let Our Skilled Naturalization Lawyer Help Obtain Your Citizenship To The United States
The process of obtaining U.S. citizenship through Naturalization may be quite complex and filled with potential pitfalls. If you need assistance with Naturalization, the lawyer and legal professionals at Moore Law Group, P.A. can see you through the process. Time is usually of the essence when it comes to immigration, and our immigration lawyers are dedicated to working quickly to expedite your Naturalization.
Contact an experienced U.S. Citizenship through Naturalization Lawyer in Baltimore, MD today to discuss your case and get your U.S. Citizenship through Naturalization process started! We can assist your immigration needs from anywhere in the world!